Who We Are
Pregnancy Center West is a Christian pro-life ministry providing education regarding positive alternatives to abortion and offering assistance with pregnancy-related services.
Chaste lifestyles are encouraged for both married and single individuals. Our staff fosters spiritual and emotional healing in those experiencing crisis pregnancies or suffering from post-abortive syndrome.
To affirm and maintain the dignity of all human life as created by God.
“That every individual in Pregnancy Center West’s target community who is at risk for or facing an unintended pregnancy, chooses life for their children and for themselves.”
Principles & Values
Pregnancy Center West is an outreach ministry committed to helping women who find themselves in an unplanned pregnancy.
The principles and guidelines that we use in the daily implementation of its programs and services include the following:
- Pregnancy Center West provides clients with accurate and complete information on fetal development and the risks of abortion.
- Pregnancy Center West is committed to helping women carry their babies to term and helping with practical assistance.
- Pregnancy Center West will never discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, or marital status.
- Pregnancy Center West never provides, refers, or advises for abortion or any abortifacients.
- Pregnancy Center West offers all services free of charge.
- Pregnancy Center West is committed to education on abortion and creating awareness in the community of the needs of pregnant women and the fact that abortion complicates women’s lives rather than helping them resolve their problems.
- Pregnancy Center West does not engage in contraceptive counseling or contraceptive referrals. The Center offers abstinence awareness programs for unmarried persons and an introduction to natural family planning for engaged and married couples. The practice of chastity is encouraged.
- Pregnancy Center West recognizes the validity of adoption as an alternative to abortion and is not biased toward adoption in offering other life-saving alternatives. The Center is independent of adoption agencies but makes referrals to them. There is no payment for these referrals or contractual agreements, and we neither initiate nor facilitate independent adoptions.
- Pregnancy Center West provides all services with a charitable, Christian attitude in a non-judgmental manner. All information, educational outreach, on-site client education, and other services offered by Pregnancy Center West staff and volunteers are consistent with the tenets of the Catholic Church regarding the gifts of human life, sexuality, marriage, and family.